| SAHABAT |

Sunday, October 11, 2009

my love..



mama

my lovely buddy..
my everything..
my soul..
my heart..
my sad partner..
my shoulder when i cry..

papa
my hero..
dari dulu until now..

along
my older sister..
love u along..
u ar my strong sis that i've..
my room-mate before she get married..

angah
u ar my sis that always help me when i need..
my partner watchng korean n japanness drama..
addicted to my cd's korean n japanness
hu3..

cipon
my third sis..
always back up me..

muni
my beloved sis..
always know what i did n what i want..
and always help me when i've problem with my mama..
he3..

iqa & fatin & mohd arayyan
my loving hearts..
miss them so much,.

2 BISING BISING:

NuR cHiK said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply]Best Blogger Templates

what about me???
hehe.....

d!d!e said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply]Best Blogger Templates

ko nak wat pe..
ahakz..
cebok j..
ho3..
love u..